Great news: You've arrived at the newly launched home for introverts on the web -- at the start of a new year, no less!
- Are introverts and just don't know it yet (as was the case with me)
- Are persecuted for being introverts (I was in that very boat)
- Feel the persistent urge to change who they are just so they can fit in with the crowd (happened to me all the time)
- that introversion necessarily implies one is quiet and withdrawn
- that solitude and loneliness are one and the same
- that introverts can never come out of their shell, even if with people whom they trust and feel comfortable around
- that introverts could never actually be proud of being introverts, or being attached labels like "nerds"